15 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 1 15 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 2 15 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets of 2021:
- 2.1 1. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
- 2.2 2. TORC T14b Bluetooth Helmet – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- 2.3 3. BELL Qualifier DLX – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- 2.4 4. Freedconn Bluetooth Helmet – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- 2.5 5. Momentum Sena EVO Smart Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.6 6. TORC TB27 Full Face Modular Helmet with Integrated Blinc Bluetooth
- 2.7 7. TORC T15B Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.8 8. HJC i90 Modular Motorcycle Helmet With Sena 10B Bluetooth Headset
- 2.9 9. Sena SAVAGE Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.10 10. FreedConn BM12 DOT Full Face Bluetooth Helmet
- 2.11 11. Sena CAVALRY Bluetooth Half Helmet
- 2.12 12. BM22 Bluetooth Evolution Modular Helmet with Dual Visors
- 2.13 13. 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Flip up Dual Visor Helmet
- 2.14 14. FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet – Best Lightweight Motorcycle Helmet
- 2.15 15. Martian Dual Visor Full Face Helmet – Best for Noise and Echo Cancellation
- 3 Buying guide: How to Choose the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet?
- 4 FAQ – Frequent Asked Questions
- 5 Conclusion
Are you looking for the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet in 2022? If yes, you have come to the right place where you can discover the full reviews, tips, and guides. We are here to help you find the right Bluetooth motorcycle helmet.
Gone are the times when helmets were only used for safety purposes. Technology surely has proven a boon for helmets. The installation of Bluetooth in helmets has been a significant start for a new mode of communication.
Who needs a separate device for calls and music when all these can be done with a helmet only during the rides? This Bluetooth motorcycle helmet technology allows us to make calls, have intercom with other fellow riders within a specific distance range. Here are some pros and cons of a motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth:
PROS and CONS of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
- All controls in these helmets are hands-free, so minimum distraction is guaranteed.
- A motorcycle helmet makes it easy to talk while riding through a phone call or intercom.
- Some integrated features include voice controls, talk time, and noise cancellation.
- It might not be an affordable option for those on a tight budget
- Listening to music at high speeds can be a problem
Some Features That Should Be Considered While Buying Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Design– Exterior looks and interior comfort are the two most important considerations. The build and paint of a helmet, especially a motorcycle helmet should be of high quality so that wear and tear cannot happen quickly.
- Controls– A good Bluetooth motorcycle helmet should be the one with good controls, meaning that you can control the music or shuffle it without creating discomfort on the ride. We can find hands-free or voice control helmets at a high price.
- Bluetooth Quality– You should look for a helmet that comes with a good Bluetooth quality. To be precise, the Bluetooth should cover a range of 500 feet or more. Some Bluetooth helmetsalso offer noise cancellation for calling while riding and music.
Whether you are renting a motorcycle from a motorcycle rental platform or using your own, the installation of Bluetooth in helmets is a significant start for a new mode of communication.
15 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets of 2021:
1. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
- Bluetooth technology 3.0 version, 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby. Fully washable microfiber lining and adjustable vents. This Helmet Runs 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: S:55-56,M:57-58CM,L:59-60CM,XL:61-62CM,XXL:63-64CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Maximum distance of 1680 Feet Between Two Riders While Using the Intercom Function. Two High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound to Enjoy Communication or Music.
ILM Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet with the quality of flipping the front portion and with its sturdy design and the reasonable weight comes at an affordable price. It has many outstanding features one can wish for, including GPS, music, call receiver, sun visor and intercom.
Some special features are listed below.
Bluetooth connectivity – The helmet comes with a Bluetooth 2.0 so that you can have a talk time of up to 8 hours and a detachable receiver included in the package. The receiver is chargeable and needs not to be detached for charging. Once the device is fully charged, you are good to go. In addition, echo cancellation is an extra feature that its counterparts generally do not have.
Safety and design – The helmet reaches all basic standards of DOT for safety and of ECE for the visor. It has two visors that are surely a plus point for extra safety and eye protection. Its shell is sturdy and shock-resistant. The flip-up feature can be helpful in taking off the helmet or when standing idle.
Ventilation– The helmet comes with three adjustable exhaust vents for air intake, which makes it a boon for long rides.
- Can be used as a full face and flip-up.
- Sturdy design with quality features.
- Designed in a way that can support the high speeds as well as best-quality ventilation.
- For everyday use, it is a good option
- Can be used as a full face and flip-up.
- Affordable price.
- If you buy it just for the flip-up feature, it is a waste of money.
- Its inner visor is not fog-resistant.
2. TORC T14b Bluetooth Helmet – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- Bluetooth Integrated Shell
- Dual Density EPS with Intermediate Oval Profile
- Smooth Lock drop down visor system. Outer shell material-Advanced thermo polymer alloy shell
Another Bluetooth motorcycle helmet on this list is from TORC. This one is a bit heavy but provides great structural support and can remain as a single piece in a big crash. It comes with an inner liner for additional comfort and no tension of getting that liner dirty because it is easily removable and can be washed using a soap.
The helmet comes with integrated Bluetooth with speakers so that it can provide music, calling, intercom, and other noticeable functions. Some features of this motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth are listed below.
Bluetooth connectivity– It has good connectivity with mobile phones and fellow riders having Torc helmets. Besides, there are internal speakers for calling, listening to music, and, of course, intercom and GPS directions.
Design and safety– The designer has taken long and hectic rides into consideration, which is why the helmet can provide you with the utmost support. It has a great ability to distribute the weight appropriately so that users can receive the best protection.
- Constructed in a way that provides superb durability
- Highly ventilated for optimal comfort.
- Made of waterproof material.
- Only One Color Option – Black
3. BELL Qualifier DLX – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- Communications port no longer built in to helmet. Picture incorrect
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with removable/Washable interior, padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust
When it comes to costly product, BELL Qualifier DLX proves that spending money on it will never make you regret. Firstly, it comes with a 5-year warranty and many fantastic optional add-ons. Not to mention, its compatibility with various Bluetooth headsets is what makes it a worthwhile investment. Let us have a look at some outstanding features of this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet:
Face shield– It comes with a transition photo chromatic shield that makes it irreplaceable and leave its counterparts. The shield would turn dark in daylight, making it relaxing for the eyes. Moreover, you can expect to have a dark, comfortable and clear view.
Ventilation– Two vents are very aptly placed on chin and top.
Bluetooth connectivity– This feature of the helmet enables you to connect various Bluetooth headsets. Two speakers are placed at the upper and lower positions with above-average sound range. When vents are closed, the sound decreases. You can also get an optional receiver kit at a very reasonable price if you need to make calls and use the intercom.
Safety feature and design– This is a well-balanced Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with a weight of around 4.85 pounds. Finally, the helmet meets all necessary standards of DOT and ECE, which means that it is safe to use.
- The click release function is awesome.
- The receiver makes it easy to fit Sena or Cardo intercom
- Ventilation will never be a problem.
- Available in many colors and sizes
- The transition photo chromatic shield can be problematic for some users.
- The face shield is provided but without a lock.
4. Freedconn Bluetooth Helmet – Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
- [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] : Equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 version ,keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system easily and stably. Up to 9 hours intercom time, 12 hours phone time,120 hours standby time,makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient. What's more we had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards.
- [ Easy Control Motorbike Bluetooth helmet ]: The motorcycle bluetooth helmet supports one button control for calling, answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, FM and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri or Android voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds. Away, make your communication more convenient.
- [ Powerful communication Bluetooth helmet ]: Built-in bluetooth intercom function, supports 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing and up to 500m(1640 ft), Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology,The Modular bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice even at high speed.
Freedconn has launched its dual visor lightweight helmet with the built-in Bluetooth communication system. It is available in many color options including white, black, gray and red.
There are many outstanding features of this Bluetooth helmet:
Bluetooth connectivity– It has waterproof Bluetooth 3.0 with the ability to connect to 2-3 fellow riders at the same time within a range of 500 meters, GPS, voice dial feature, FM, and music facility. At high speeds, the clarity of sound is good.
Ventilation– When the full face is covered, the two vents and one near the chin provides ample airflow to ride in harsh weather conditions.
Safety feature and design– The helmet comes in 3 different sizes with certification from DOT. The shell is durable and lightweight thanks to its special material. The dual visor is beneficial for eyes, especially in daylight. That means it provides good visibility.
- ABS lightweight shell is durable and protects users from accidents.
- Wide field of view.
- Easy to use Bluetooth system with intercom connectivity with 3 other riders.
- Flip-up options is a plus point.
- Noise problem at high speeds.
- Visor is not fog-resistant.
5. Momentum Sena EVO Smart Motorcycle Helmet
- Complies with US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218 (FMVSS 218) (DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified)
- Integrated Mesh 2.0 Intercom Technology
- A contoured exterior for a sleek look
- Style: Full face helmet
- Inner material: mesh
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Size: Medium
- Color: Matte black
If you are looking for a compact helmet in black matte, this Momentum Sena EVO Smart Motorcycle Helmet is a perfect option.
This helmet features an extremely effective ventilating system, which keeps every side of your head cool with wind and fresh airflow. Therefore, you do not have to worry about breathability when riding your bicycle. Besides, it also comes with Pinlock, a pair of lenses that reduces fogging and preserves the best sight, thereby eliminating the risk of accidents on the road.
Moreover, if you wish to keep your eyes shielded from the sun and smoke, UV and smoke shields are available with this motorbike helmet. It is Mesh Intercom Technology that distinguishes the Bluetooth-enabled helmet from conventional bike ones.
You can use Open Mesh with a single button press, which allows you to communicate with other riders, as long as they are one mile away. Furthermore, this helmet also contains Group Mesh, enabling you to connect with 24 riders within 5 miles. You can choose this function if you wish to control the capabilities.
- Highly efficient ventilating system
- A pair of lenses preventing fog and improving sight when riding
- Scratch-proof and UV-proof face protects your skin
- Mesh Intercom Technology enables riders to keep in touch with others.
- Not lightweight for some people
6. TORC TB27 Full Face Modular Helmet with Integrated Blinc Bluetooth
- 20 percent Smaller with equal protection as the bulky competitors
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Ventura venting for the rear exhaust
- One button release mechanism for front chin bar
- Style: Modular Helmet
- Color: Flat Black
- Size: Large
- Weight: 5.15lbs
Although Torc is not as well-known as other brands, it still makes awesome helmets with a lot of cool features.
Like most motorcycle helmets, this TORC TB27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with anti scratch and anti fog visor. It can ensure the greatest visibility no matter how long you are on the road. Besides, when you have to travel under strong sunlight, a shield that can drop down easily will prevent you from being dazzled.
Apart from these standard features seen in most motorcycle helmets, one of this helmet’s most noticeable functions lies in the Bluetooth Technology. Its 2.0 system is connected to your smartphones, which means that you can answer calls, listen to music or chat with your friends while riding a bicycle. Moreover, this Blinc Technology is also integrated with noise-reducing headphones, active speakers and a DSP called Digital Signal Processor. Thanks to all these accessories, you can enjoy the highest quality audio when traveling by bicycle.
Moreover, this helmet is much smaller than its similar-featured cousins, and about 20 percent lighter than its rivals. That is, nevertheless, part of what makes it so alluring. Although it is more lightweight, it fits comfortably. It has a thermoplastic alloy shell that is exceptionally durable. The interior lining is highly comfy and constructed of dual-density EPS. Airflow is aided by three vents: one on top, one on the chin, and one in the back. This helmet integrated with Bluetooth has outstanding stability, and therefore, no matter how windy it is or how quickly you drive, it always stays on your head.
Last but not least, one thing that you should bear in mind is that you should not leave the helmet outside for a long time. Otherwise, the paint will be destroyed if it is exposed to strong sunlight. It is also necessary to remember that when you are riding at over 30 miles per hour, Bluetooth communication suffers dramatically. This is mainly due to the helmet’s high wind noise, which makes Bluetooth ineffective.
- Sturdy shell, which is verified by DOT.
- Lightweight, 20% lighter than other bicycle helmets.
- Scratch and fog resistant shield to improve sight
- Bluetooth 2.0 system connected to smartphones.
7. TORC T15B Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Build-in spoiler eliminates wind buffeting and improves stability at speed, Build-in Blinc Bluetooth technology
- Race inspired design with superior air ventilation
- Replaceable, scratch-resistant and fog-free shield
- Style: Full Face Helmet
- Size: Available in Small, Medium, X large, XX large options
- Color: Gloss Black Captain Shadow
- Weight: 5.15lbs
If you often ride a bicycle, you are well aware of how unstable a low-quality helmet can become, especially at greater speeds. This TORC T15B Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, nevertheless, is a game changer.
This helmet is specially designated for those who are speed enthusiasts. It comes with a rear spoiler to protect wind and an highly efficient ventilating system, which works together to prevent your helmet from blowing away no matter how fast you go.
Apart from its stability, one of the most outstanding features lies in its integrated visor in tinted black. It helps protect the eyes against the uncomfortable sunshine or white snow, irrespective of the weather condition.
However, this is not all. This DOT-certified helmet features the Blinc Technology, which enables riders to communicate with their partners over Bluetooth. You can keep in touch within a range of up to 1,300 feet. Besides, the headset also includes a noise-preventing microphone to ensure a clear and smooth conversation, and a built-in audio speaker for listening to music when you are riding your bicycle.
Moreover, its li-ion battery provides 24 hours of conversation time and over 600 hours of using time on only one charge. We have tested this helmet and confirm that it performs as expected.
Besides, you can connect this headset with your smartphones and GPS pairings so that you can reply and refuse phones by pressing a button. This means that while riding, you can chat with your friends or discuss work with your co-partners.
Overall, we were satisfied with how well this helmet performs. It is definitely worth purchasing if you are looking for a bluetooth full face motorcycle helmet.
- Rear spoilers keep your helmet stable in windy weather
- UV-resistant visor protects your eyes from strong sunlight
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth technology connects the headset to Android or iOS devices
- Extremely effective ventilation system
- When riding at faster speeds, some riders complain about hearing a small whistle.
8. HJC i90 Modular Motorcycle Helmet With Sena 10B Bluetooth Headset
- ORDER ONE SIZE UP !! RUNS A FULL SIZE SMALL !!
- Sena Smart HJC 10B Bluetooth Headset Installed and tested
- One-touch integrated dark black smoke SunShield
- Style: Modular Helmet
- Size: Available in X small, Small, Medium, Large, 3X Large, 4X Large, 5XL options
- Color: Black or Hi Vis
- Weight: 3.75 Pounds
- Brand: HJC Helmet
The following model that is regarded as the best bluetooth motorcycle helmet is this HJC i90 Modular Motorcycle Helmet With Sena 10B Bluetooth Headset. What features make this product stand out from other counterparts?
Every rider must pay attention to eye protection when heading for a motorbike ride. SunShield’s dense black smoke does just that, concealing your eyes from the harmful rays.
The best thing is that your vision is not harmed because you can still see the road clearly.
Moreover, with a weight of only 3.75 pounds, it is regarded as one the lightest products on this list. As a rider, you cannot afford to overlook a helmet that delivers optimal head comfort.
When it comes to the main function, which is the Sena 10B Bluetooth Headset, Sena has cooperated with HJC to provide users with the highest-quality audio while riders are on the road.
This also means that, with a combination of Bluetooth 3.0 system and Sena technology, you can enjoy your favorite songs and act on GPS instructions from applications from connected smart devices.
- Protects your eyes from sunlight with SunShield visor
- Not heavyweight
- High-quality audio with Bluetooth system
- Not affordable for every user.
9. Sena SAVAGE Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Savage: Ride in style with Bluetooth function in a classic look
- A Sleek Open Face Smart Helmet That Reflects Your Personal Style - The Savage is the first open face motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 4.1, packing the premium communication technology Sena is known for
- Connect with up to 3 other riders via built-in intercom up to 1.6 km (1 mile), listen to music, hear GPS directions, or take and make phone calls
- Style: 3/4 shell (Half -Face) Helmet
- Size: Available in X small, Medium, Large options
- Color: Matte Black, Gloss White
- Brand: Sena
The product’s name is self-explanatory, which is Sena Savage Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet. This model is a definitely unrivalled option if you want to have a savage riding on the road.
To begin with, this helmet is regarded as the first half-face one that uses Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, which is one of the greatest Bluetooth systems available. Thanks to this, you can ensure the best connectivity to your smartphones, enabling you to listen to music and follow GPS instructions from some applications such as Siri or Waze.
Besides, Intercom communication is one of the most desired amenities by most riders. It allows you to communicate with up to four riders within one mile.
To continue the subject of talking, this Sena Savage Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet has a talk time of up to 11 hours. You may call or converse with your friends while riding on the road, which makes your journey less wearisome.
Moreover, thanks to the D-ring holding system and integrated chin strap, you do not have to worry about the security of the helmet. It is always kept safe on your face while riding a motorcycle.
- Stable connectivity with Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
- Long talk time (up to 11 hours) with Intercom communication
- Safe helmet on your head thanks to chin strap
- Only available with Half-face helmet style
- Does not include a visor and microfiber (You have to buy them separately)
10. FreedConn BM12 DOT Full Face Bluetooth Helmet
- ⏹ [ DOT Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth For Your Safety] Safety is top priority for any motorcycle helmet. Made of premium ABS shell, our FreedConn helmet motorcycle BM12 is extremely sturdy. Approved by CE & DOT complies with all relevant regulations and standards, the motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth features excellent protection. Inner tinted visor blocks out the sun but still provide you clean vision in front of bike, this DOT helmet Bluetooth ensures your safe wearing while riding off road.
- ⏹ [ 5 Size Optional, Comfortable & Lightweight Bluetooth Helmet Motorcycle] It' s vital that your helmets fits you correctly and is fastened on securely. This full face Bluetooth motorcycle helmets size is depend on the replaceable liner, from large to XX-large. For better wearing experience, we add 2 extra size liners: L-U ( size between M & L), XXL-U ( size between XXL & XXXL). 📌[ IMPORTANT] ASK US for larger/ smaller liner once it doesn' t fits well. It's lightweight, only 3.9lb net weight.
- ⏹ [ Daily Use Helmet Motorcycle Bluetooth, Perfect Gift for Christmas/ Birthday] Thanks to powerful lithium battery, Bluetooth helmet for motorcycle offers you 10 hours phone talk, 8 hours intercom & 300 hours standby. You can use voice command/ 1 button control to answer calls, it will override intercom, GPS prompt and music/ FM. 📌[ IMPORTANT] Battery may enter deep sleep for long time no charge, we suggest you to charge full face motorcycle helmet at least 1 time a month to preserve its life.
If you do not have a large budget, this FreedConn BM12 DOT Full Face Bluetooth Helmet is definitely a perfect choice.
To begin with, this model has a sleek design in matte black, which is one of the first factors that can draw riders’ eyes at first glance.
Moreover, thanks to its three dimensional ventilating system, you can still enjoy wind and fresh air outside during your journey on the road.
The FreedConn Bluetooth Helmet’s audio quality is another important feature that deserves a ten point. Thanks to the echo and noise cancelling system, you can enjoy the music, call your friends or follow instructions from GPS without any difficulty.
Besides, unlike other Bluetooth motorbike helmets, this FreedConn BM12 DOT Full Face Bluetooth Helmet also includes extras including a helmet bag, gloves and a standard user handbook.
In short, all features of this helmet should be sufficient to persuade you to purchase it. Without a doubt, it is one of the must-have items if you are interested in motorcycles.
- Style: Full Face helmet
- Size: Available in Large, X Large, XX Large, L – U (between M & L), XXL – U (between XXL & XXXL) options
- Color: Matte Black, Black and White, Liner, Multi Color.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Brand: FreedConn
- Excellent ventilating system
- Superior Bluetooth Technology
- Maintain best audio quality with noise cancellation
- Some extra accessories improve users’ experience
- Does not include a USB cable adapter
11. Sena CAVALRY Bluetooth Half Helmet
- Composite Fiberglass Half Shell. Complies with US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218 (FMVSS 218) (DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified)
- Aerodynamic, low profile removable visor
- Nylon strap D-ring retention system
- Style: Half Shell Helmet
- Size: Available in X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large, 2X Large options
- Color: Matte Black, Gloss Black
- Brand: Sena
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
Apart from the FreedConn BM12 DOT Full Face Bluetooth Helmet mentioned above, this Sena CAVALRY Bluetooth Half Helmet is also the best choice for those who have a tight budget.
When buying this model, you do not need to worry about the durability because of its fiberglass shell. Furthermore, this Sena CAVALRY Bluetooth Half Helmet also complies with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 2018 in the United States.
Are you still undecided about purchasing it? The helmet’s intercom range is 900 meters (0.5 miles) thanks to Bluetooth 4.1 technology. Isn’t it true that wireless communication has never been so simple?
Moreover, this model comes with the Advanced Noise Control, Wind Noise Reduction and Wide Volume Control, which enables you to concentrate riding on the road to prevent accidents.
When it comes to the drawbacks, it is not a full-face design though. Although the half-face form allows your face to breathe, it does not provide adequate protection from the sun’s UV rays when compared to other full-face solutions.
- Fiberglass shell is sturdy
- Communication range is quite good (900 meters)
- Audio can be easily controlled
- Suitable for anyone with tight budget
- Does not come in various color options (only black)
12. BM22 Bluetooth Evolution Modular Helmet with Dual Visors
- [2-6 Way Group FreedConn BM22 Bluetooth Full Face Helmet Upgraded Bluetooth 4.1] This Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are fully integrated with Bluetooth technology. Powerful Bluetooth connectivity ensures safety phone calls and easily turn-by-turn GPS directions, 12.5h talk or 10h interphone time. Effortlessly communicate with 6 riders synchronously with a possible range up to 1000 meters away.
- [Ultimate Safety] The full-face helmet is DOT and ECE certified, aerodynamically designed with a composite fiberglass shell and multi-density EPS foam to create the perfect fit. The reliable D-ring strap keeps your helmet secure during your most extreme rides, provides the highest level of safety for your motorcycle ride.
- [One Touch Control] Bluetooth modular helmet with one-touch control for calling, rejecting, and answering incoming calls. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio, which is definitely useful for on-the-go riders.
- Style: Full Face Helmet
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Size: Available in Large, X Large, XX Large options
- Color: Blue, Yellow & Orange
- Brand: FreedConn
The next model which is also among the best motorcycle helmets on this list is the BM22 Bluetooth Evolution Modular Helmet with Dual Visors, which features a great number of noticeable features and a high quality.
One such feature lies in its single-touch control, which enables you to respond to calls without having to take the phone out of your pocket.
As a result, you will not have to be concerned about your phone slipping from your grip and becoming lost in the midst of the highway.
Another appealing aspect of this BM22 Bluetooth Evolution Modular Helmet with Dual Visors is its lightweightness, which is only 4 pounds. This means that you do not have to suffer from neck and back strain when riding on the road.
When it comes to materials, it includes a shell made of fiberglass and Extender PolyStyrene (EPS) foam to ensure convenience and sturdiness throughout your motorcycle journey. Besides, a D-ring strap, which is essential for maintaining helmet stability once you reach the most intense stages of the ride, rounds out the features.
- Not heavy
- Single-touch control button
- Sturdy shell and D-ring strap
- Convenient EPS foam
- Charging time is not fast (3 hours)
13. 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Flip up Dual Visor Helmet
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch); Helmet comes with spoiler and motorcycle bluetooth headset as bundle (installation required);
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 800 meter communication, 10 hr phone talk time, 7 hr intercom talk and 300 hr standby time;
- Style: Full Face Helmet
- Color: Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Glossy Red, Glossy White, Matte Black, Storm Blue, Storm Green, Storm Orange, Storm Red, Storm Yellow
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Brand: 1Storm
If you are looking for a helmet with the best Bluetooth technology and dual visor, this 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Flip up Dual Visor Helmet is the best choice. Initial thoughts: It is attractive. The sleek, matte-black borders contrast strikingly with the glossy white pattern, giving it a futuristic impression. When looking at this design, someone may assume that it seems to be inspired by the Star Wars Stormtroopers.
Apart from its appearance, this DOT-certified product includes a spoiler and built-in Bluetooth headset. You can chat up to three riders at once through wireless communication, even when they are 2600+ feet away. With only a single charge, you can talk with them for up to 7 hours, allowing you to ride and interact with your partners during a-day road trip.
This model is most suitable with smart devices and GPS systems that use Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. You can also use the gadget to accept incoming calls, listen to your favorite radio program or songs while on the road. Besides, this helmet comes with the modern double lens design with the clear outer cover and smokey nner lens.
Overall, this helmet is not only attractive, but it also performs admirably. In our opinion, it is clearly the winner.
- Wide range intercom
- Matches Bluetooth-enabled smart devices
- Attractive and can turn head whenever you drive down the road
- Because the visor is prone to scratching, you’ll need to be extra cautious about where you put it.
14. FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet – Best Lightweight Motorcycle Helmet
- 🎈 [Double Color Matching Bluetooth Helmet] FreedConn BM12 motorcycle helmet equipped Bluetooth 3.0 technology range up to 1640 feet (500M), supports 3 riders pairing but 2 riders can intercom at the same time. This is a new helmet launched in 2019. It uses a double color matching and has different visual effects from both sides to make you more fashionable.
- 📢 [Powerful Bluetooth helmet] One button control for hands-free call (AUTO receive/ reject/ last number redial), MP3 music, FM radio, GPS voice prompt stably when wearing this full face motorcycle helmet. It also supports Bluetooth A2DP/ AVRCP/ HFP/ HSP/ ICP, you can play/pause music or change to previous/ next song. It supports 300 hours standby, 8 hours intercom talk or 10 hours phone talk.
- 🎧 [Noise Reduction Technology & Clear Sound Quality] BM12 helmet Bluetooth system with Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, even on fast driving, you can also communicate clearly with each other. High sound quality also allows you to clearly receive GPS voice commands, make a call/listen to the music.
- Style: Full Face Helmet
- Size: L-U, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Color: Special Liner, Matte Black, Multi-Color
- Brand: FreedConn
If you are looking for a lightweight motorcycle helmet, this FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet is definitely unrivalled. Despite its modest weight of 3 pounds (1.4 kg), this DOT-qualified motorcycle helmet takes every user aback by its sturdiness and impact resistance. It has an integrated Bluetooth headset that allows you to communicate with up to three other riders who are more than 1,600 feet away through intercom.
Unlike its counterparts, this FreedConn Full Face BM12 Helmet is extremely versatile when it comes to the Bluetooth technologies it uses. You can call back the last phone number, answer and reject incoming calls with a single touch control button. The headset is compatible with FM radio and MP3 music, as well as GPS voice instructions. While wearing this full-face helmet, you can access all of these functionalities.
With only a single charge, you can use this device for up to 300 hours in standby mode and up to 8 hours in intercom mode. We especially like the noise-cancelling technology built in, which allows you to talk effectively with anybody you need to, even when traveling at extremely fast speeds.
Overall, it will not let you down if you are seeking a lightweight motorcycle helmet that does not sacrifice quality or usefulness.
- Convenient, superior and easy-to-clean built-in padding
- Stable outer visor when at fast speeds
- High quality inner shield to protect your eyes against sunlight, UV
- Superior ventilation system
- Impressive Bluetooth audio quality, even at fast speeds
- The charging port on the headset is a little flimsy, so you should be careful with it.
15. Martian Dual Visor Full Face Helmet – Best for Noise and Echo Cancellation
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch); Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 500 meter communication, 12 hr phone talk time, 9 hr intercom talk, 3 hr charging time and 120 hr standby time;
- Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology provides clear music and intercom talk with built-in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound
- Style: Full Face Helmet
- Color: 2 Way Glossy White, 2 Way Matte Black, 6 Way Matte Black, 6 Way White Black
- Size: Large, X Large, XX Large
- Brand: Martian
Most motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth we have seen over the years make it difficult for riders to communicate successfully at high speeds. The signal is distorted by the strong wind speeds.
This Martian Dual Visor Full Face Helmet is one of the few models that incorporates noise and echo cancellation technologies. It enables clear intercom communication between riders who are 3,200 feet apart and driving at high speeds. That is not the feature that you can find in many products.
Apart from noise cancellation, the HM-BH2 has two built-in speakers that deliver complete stereo surround sound. You almost forget that you are wearing a helmet on your head. This model mostly matches smart devices with Bluetooth 3.0 Technology, which enables you to connect it to smartphones and GPS navigation systems.
Moreover, with a single-touch exterior button, you can answer, hang up or reject incoming calls, or even call back the last phone number. The HM-BH2 provides up to 9 hours of intercom talk time and up to 300 hours of standby time.
- Effective noise suppression technology
- Wide intercom range (up to 3200 feet)
- Suitable with many Bluetooth-enabled smart devices
- Certified by DOT in terms of safety
- The not-colored outer visor can be a problem with those who are sensitive to glare from the sun
Buying guide: How to Choose the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet?
All purchases must be made after careful examination of a variety of criteria. Because a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet can be fairly costly, you should not make the mistake of buying the first one you see. Instead, make sure you take the tips below into consideration so that you can possess the perfect Bluetooth motorbike helmet.
Number of partners
What you want to get out of motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth will determine which one is best for you. Firstly, you should decide the number of riders you want to communicate with while on the road. Because different models allow you to interact with a different number of partners, you should make this decision before purchasing. Of course, you do not want to buy a helmet that enables you to converse with only one rider while you need more.
In addition, the product’s range is determined by the quantity of individuals you want to contact. A range of 500 yards, for example, may be adequate for small gatherings but not for big ones. As a result, before going shopping for the best Bluetooth helmet, you had better make a list of your traveling companions.
Places you use the helmet
Do you intend to ride your motorcycle on open fields? Or do you require a helmet for city use? The types of motorcycle helmets which are best for you are also determined by where you are going to ride.
This is due to the fact that an open field has fewer obstacles than a crowded metropolitan road. Similarly, if you live in a place where it rains a lot, you should invest in a waterproof Bluetooth motorcycle helmet.
Hands-free communication technology
Of course, any motorcycle user does not want to suffer from accidents, which generally lead to destruction or injuries.
Do you know the most common reason why there are many accidents happening on the road? To be honest, it is because most riders cannot take their eyes off their phones while riding their motorcycles.
Although it is illegal to glance at our phones while driving, we occasionally find ourselves not paying attention to the road.
You can couple your device with the Bluetooth motorcycle helmet, as noted in our reviews, to keep track of your incoming calls.
These enable you to stay focused while riding on the road, making sure that you can avoid any potential incidents.
Kinds of Music
In fact, a road trip is never perfect if you do not listen to music. Heck, life may become monotonous if your favorite songs did not exist.
If you prefer the classic kinds of music, you can choose conventional bar radio. Nevertheless, you cannot hear clearly and choose which songs should be played next on the radio.
If you possess a Bluetooth-enabled helmet, you do not have to worry about this. This is because it comes with integrated Bluetooth speakers, so the treble and bass will be overwhelming.
Simply connect your Bluetooth-enabled helmet to your smart devices and listen to all of your Spotify playlists.
While being stuck in traffic, you can listen to as much K-Pop as you want. Just remember not to sing loudly so that you will not bother other riders.
Consider your Budget
Bluetooth-enabled motorcycle helmets are normally not moderately-priced. However, you are still able to find products that are affordable on the market. Therefore, before making a decision, you have to be aware of your budget and search for models in accordance with that budget. Otherwise, you will be overwhelmed by the quantity of possibilities available.
FAQ – Frequent Asked Questions
1. Can I Listen To Music While Riding A Motorcycle?
Can I listen to music while riding my motorcycle? This is a question asked by many people, especially when they want to add some music to their already jam-packed motorcycle audio system. The answer is that you can listen to music on your motorcycle and it will be okay as long as you don’t use the volume controls like the radio buttons. You do have the ability to crank up the volume to hear yourself better, but you don’t want to overdo it because chances are you may blow a tire or worse yet run into another motorist. Riding at high volumes on your motorcycle is dangerous and can even cause an accident so be careful.
If you have a CD player, then you are in luck, you can still listen to music even though you are riding your bike. Some of your options include listening to tape decks through your headset or even hook up your MP3 player to your muffler. Just be sure that your speaker can handle the sound because some newer cars come with bigger speakers than the older models so be sure to ask your dealer if you can purchase the larger speakers or at least have them hooked up for safekeeping. Another option would be to hook up your stereo system to your ride with the use of portable speakers. There are even GPS systems available on some vehicles that allow you to program your music plays from your phone or even your motorcycle computer.
There are all types of options out there for you to be able to listen to music while riding your motorcycle. It’s just a matter of being comfortable with the type of music you want to listen to while driving. Don’t try to listen to anything in particular, just enjoy the ride and don’t think about what you are listening to. If you plan on using your iPod, make sure you can carry it out in the vehicle without it getting tangled up in anything or starting the vehicle. If you need to plug in your earbuds, make sure they are installed properly and securely.
2. Are Bluetooth motorcycle helmets worth it?
We all know that helmets are a very important piece of equipment. We have all seen the ones that the bikers are wearing, whether they be the helmets that kids wear or the ones that adults wear. These helmets are made of very durable materials that protect us when we fall and hurt ourselves. They are also designed to be lightweight and have very good ventilation. However, our Bluetooth motorcycle helmets worth it?
The first thing that we need to look at is the different kinds of technology that go into making the helmet. You see, there is what is known as the Bluetooth connection and this allows the rider to stay in contact with whoever they are riding with. This is something that could really come in handy and it would be good for anyone that has trouble staying away from situations that might be dangerous or possibly even unsafe. The next thing that we want to look at is ventilation. This is also pretty good, especially if you don’t like the heat that comes with a hot helmet.
Now, we can take this a step further and talk about how the helmet looks. One thing that I notice when I am looking at different kinds of helmets is that some of them are a little too retro. This may not sound bad, but it sure does when you are talking about a helmet that has spikes sticking out the top, especially when you are talking about a classic look. The bottom line is that whether or not you should buy a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet depends on your situation. If you find one that is really good looking, that meets all of your requirements, then I would say that they are worth it. However, if you find one that does not meet any of these criteria, then I would pass and save your money for something else.
3. How to Install a Bluetooth Headset on a Motorcycle Helmet?
So you’ve decided you want to learn how to install a Bluetooth headset on a motorcycle helmet. You see, there are certain things that you have to consider before you make your purchase. First of all, there is the placement of the headsets themselves. If you decide to put them on the visor, which would be the most common-place for many, then you run the risk of them knocking loose and flying off into the wind while you are riding. It is recommended you don’t place them on the visor, simply because they run the risk of becoming damaged and destroyed.
Another thing that you have to keep in mind when learning how to install a Bluetooth headset on a helmet, is what you want to use it for. Do you want the basic headset communication capabilities, or do you want to use it for personal music enjoyment? If you are going to use it for personal music enjoyment, then you may want to consider investing in a headset with speaker buttons. This will allow you to control the music volume from your headset. On the other hand, if you will be using it for your motorcycle duties, then you will most likely want to invest in a headset that comes with its own battery. These will allow you to charge your headset while you ride!
Before learning how to install a Bluetooth headset on a helmet, you should also consider how compatible your existing equipment is. For instance, if you happen to own an older motorcycle helmet that doesn’t quite fit, then you’ll probably want to think about finding a Bluetooth-compatible headset. The best way to find out is to take the helmet to a specialist and have them examine it. In fact, some insurance companies will allow you to take the old one along with you when you renew your policy, as long as you uninstall the old one first. Once you have decided how to install a Bluetooth headset on a helmet, you are sure to find that this little piece of technology is not only extremely convenient but also very safe to use while riding!
4. Do You Need A Full Face Helmet For A Sports Bike?
If you are looking for a helmet that is going to protect you from head trauma and also save you money at the same time then you may want to consider a full-face helmet. These helmets cover the entire head but don’t do anything else. While a face shield may seem like an expensive way to go, they really aren’t that much more than a pair of sunglasses. When you need a helmet that covers the majority of your head and also offers some form of protection from injuries then you definitely need to look towards a full-face helmet.
These helmets are great if you are into extreme sports or racing because they will completely eliminate many of the common problems that occur with traditional helmets. For example, a traditional full-face helmet will fail your test if you get knocked in head-on collisions. A full-face helmet’s impact absorbent nose pad will do this for you, saving you hundreds of dollars in repair fees. Another benefit is that a traditional helmet may lose shape over time, which means you would have to replace it every few years, which isn’t very affordable if you’re an avid biker.
You can find full-face helmets at most bike stores or even online. If you’re still unsure what to look for when buying a helmet, then just remember that a good helmet should feel solid and secure on your head, it shouldn’t be too light because if it is then you’re not protecting your head properly and you need a full-face helmet. They are also available in various colors, so make sure you choose one that matches your current helmet, as well as one that fits you properly. These helmets are made to be very sturdy, which means that you should have no problem wearing yours for an extended period of time.
5. How often should you replace your motorcycle helmet?
This is a question that almost all motorcycle helmet users ask at one point or another, as their helmets begin to show the usual signs of wear and tear. If you ride in any organized group, such as a biking club or neighborhood biking group, you will know how much each individual helmet has been through by the time it gets to you. When I used to race dirt bikes, we would race on our mountain bikes as well, and as we raced we would inspect the tires of our bikes for damage, this included the helmet. The reason we did this was so we could see exactly how badly worn and damaged each of the tires were, and this would let us know what we were dealing with, and whether we needed to change or repair our bikes. Now, having said all that, it is also important to say that you should not have to replace your motorcycle helmet more than once every few years.
There are two main reasons that your helmet needs to be replaced, and they are all equally important.
The first reason that your helmet needs replaced is that it is no longer protecting you in the way that it was designed to. It may have been built to be a one-face affair, and while this does ensure that you have very little wind resistance when you ride your bike, it also means that other things that may be affected by your helmet, such as the shape and position of your face, will be distorted. In addition to this, a two-face helmet will not provide you with the same level of safety that it was designed to provide.
The second reason that it is important for you to have your motorcycle helmet replaced, is because it does not protect you at all against head injuries. This includes knocks and scrapes that occur to you when you crash, not just the normal effects of driving on your motorcycle. If your helmet has not been properly maintained over the years, such that part of the inner lining has been worn away, or if it has been scratched beyond repair, your chances of being hurt when you crash are much higher than they would be if you had a properly maintained helmet.
We have reviewed the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets that are highly appreciated on the market. These all come with different outstanding features and at different price ranges. If you want to enjoy a wonderful ride, do not overlook your helmet. Examine all the information carefully before making the final decision. We hope that you will be able to find the best one that suits all your needs.