10 Best Quadcopter Drone Reviews, Tips & Buying Guides
- 1 10 Best Quadcopter Drone Reviews, Tips & Buying Guides
- 1.1 #1 DJI Phantom 3 Professional Best Quadcopter Drone
- 1.2 #2 Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon Quadcopter
- 1.3 #3 BLADE Nano QX RTF Quadcopter
- 1.4 #4 XIRO Xplorer Professional Quadcopter
- 1.5 #5 Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone
- 1.6 #6 Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Quadcopter
- 1.7 #7 UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) RC Quadcopter
- 1.8 #8 Potensic Upgraded X5C-1 Syma Explorer RC Quadcopter
- 1.9 #9 Haktoys HAK907 RC Quadcopter
- 1.10 #10 Best Quadcopter Drone/Hubsan X4 (H107C)
- 2 Buying Guides – How To Choose The Best Quadcopter Drone?
- 2.1 1. Remote Control
- 2.2 2. Collision Detection & Communication Loss
- 2.3 3. Range And Battery
- 2.4 4. Integrated Gps System
- 2.5 5. 3-Axis Gimbal
- 2.6 6. Camera And Gimbal
- 2.7 7. Return To Base (RTB) And Automatic Landing Functionality
- 2.8 8. Durability
- 2.9 9. Repairability
- 2.10 10. Flight Performance
- 2.11 11. Flight Time
- 2.12 12. Maximum Speed
- 2.13 13. Software
- 2.14 14. Design
- 2.15 15. Ease Of Use
- 2.16 16. Price
- 2.17 17. Drone Insurance Policies & Providers
- 2.18 18. Camera Quality
- 2.19 19. Headless Mode
- 2.20 20. Return Home Function
- 2.21 21. Battery Life
- 2.22 22. Spare Parts Availability
- 2.23 23. Camera Specifications
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 What Is A Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.2 Who Should Buy A Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.3 Why Should You Get A Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.4 How To Fly A Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.5 What Is The Range Of A Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.6 What Is The Maximum Height That A Quadcopter Drone Can Fly To?
- 3.7 How Long Can A Typical Quadcopter Drone Fly On One Battery Charge?
- 3.8 What Is The Weight Limit For Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.9 How Far Can You Fly Your Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.10 How To Register Your Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.11 What Are The Common Aspects Influencing Drone Speed?
- 3.12 Are Quadcopter Drones Hard To Fly?
- 3.13 Are There Any Quadcopter Drone Safety Requirements?
- 3.14 What Is The Main Difference Between A Quadcopter Drone And A Helicopter Drone?
- 3.15 What Do You Do If Your Quadcopter Drone Loses Connection?
- 3.16 What Is The Best Way To Control Your Quadcopter Drone?
- 3.17 How Fast Can A Quadcopter Drone Fly?
- 3.18 How Can You Make Your Quadcopter Drone Go Faster?
There are a lot of excellent Quad-copter Drone for sale. With plenty of options to available at the market to choose from, it sometimes becomes challenging to make the right decision on the type of drone to go for.
Fortunately, here are the top 10 best Quadcopter Drone reviews in 2019 that will help you narrow down your choices and find a drone that meets both your needs and budget.
#1 DJI Phantom 3 Professional Best Quadcopter Drone
This is an undeniably fantastic Quad copter drone regarding functionality and performance. If you have been looking for a powerful and most reliable drone to give you overwhelming flying experience, then Dji Phantom is the best buy for you.
Dji Phantom comes with a 4k U-HD video recording and ultimately stabilized 3-axis gimbal with a Vision Positioning system that enables it to have stable flights indoors.
It also has a Lightbridge digital streaming for live viewing of 720p video and with an internal microSD card for recording videos as you view.
Moreover, you can easily control and have a live viewing on your smartphone and with easy controls, this drone is the best for beginners.
#2 Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon QuadcopterB00XKDDIUS
Yuneec comes with an attractive design that makes you feel a delighted owner of this incredible flying machine.
It has an incredible camera of 16 MP to enable you to capture Full HD images and videos for better live streaming. Also, it comes with a Free 32GB MicroSD Card for recording and keeping your photos.
It has “Follow Me” feature, so it can follow you automatically adjusting its position to the transmitter. Additionally, if you want extra-long flight times, this is the drone to go for it is powered by a 5,200-mAh battery that provides 25 minutes of flight hours.
#3 BLADE Nano QX RTF QuadcopterB00SNEJA92
If you are on a tight budget then BLADE Nano QX RTF Quadcopter is the best buy for you, it comes with impressive features that give you breathtaking flying experience without emptying your pocket.
It comes high-class SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology with agility and stability modes for a better flying experience. It is small, lightweight, tough and with blade guards suitable for flying in an office or a room. Also, it has powerful brushed motors for providing powerful and smooth lift.
#4 XIRO Xplorer Professional QuadcopterB01233S87S
If you want to experience more advanced flying experience, then this is the quadcopter to go for. It has a Ground-breaking Modular Design that is easy to assemble, and it comes with a 5200mAh lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery for a long flying duration of 25 minutes on a single charge.
Furthermore, it comes with 1080P-30FPS HD video camera and automatic stability three-arises gimbals for clear and smooth video recording.
#5 Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter DroneB0179JFAYU
This is one of the most top rated flying machine; it comes with awesome and durable design and 14MP full HD camera for the better flying experience. It has a unique feature, the in-built GPS for an automatic return home as well as for high altitude flight control.
Also, it powered by a lithium-ion battery and has an increased range of up to 2km. Additionally, Parrot Bebop records pictures and videos in an 180 degrees field for greater coverage.
#6 Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition QuadcopterB00D8UP6I0
It is the best drone that comes with tons of amazing and modern features that give you great flying experience as compared with other drones in the market. It has an automatic stabilisation system meant for assisted control for both outdoor and indoor flight.
Parrot Ar.Drone 2.0 comes with 2 HD Batteries that provide extended flying time of up to 36 minutes making it suitable for pilots looking for drones for recording longer and HD videos.
#7 UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) RC QuadcopterB07GRTWF7Q
UDI 818A-1-P is a top rated quadcopter specifically for kids. It comes with inbuilt camera of 1280 x 720 pixels for taking high quality videos and photos and with its USB connector it can upload captured photos and videos within seconds.
Also, this drone has a great communication distance of 91m and with its 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery it can fly about 8-9 minutes, and it takes about 1hr 30mins to charge. This drone is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
#8 Potensic Upgraded X5C-1 Syma Explorer RC Quadcopter
This is one of the top selling quadcopters currently in the market because it moderately priced, durable and with features that make it easy to fly in cool conditions. It is great quadcopter for beginners.
It has a video recording quality of 1280 x 720 pixels and still frame quality of 2MP that gives you a better live viewing with 2GB memory card for recording.
Also, it comes with 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery that makes it fly for up to 7minutes and with 6-axis Gyro stabilization system that provides maximum stability when flying.
#9 Haktoys HAK907 RC QuadcopterB011LPKZS4
Haktoys HAK907 is among the powerful drones available in the market nowadays that offers fantastic flying experience at a price that is friendly. It has a 2.4GHz frequency; four channels six-axis gyroscope and auto-stabilization for better stability and control.
It also has three adjustable speed modes, LED light that makes it suitable for outdoor and in indoor use. Moreover, the flight time of Haktoys HAK907 is 8-10 minutes when fully charged.
#10 Best Quadcopter Drone/Hubsan X4 (H107C)B00P79ZQIA
If you have been looking for an affordable quadcopter suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, then Hubsan X4 (H107C) quadcopter is the best buy for you.
Hubsan X4 (H107C) is equipped with the modern 6-axis flight control system that offers maximum stability when flying. It has a four-way flip right, left, backward, forward for greater manoeuvrability and a camera of 0.3MP for capturing photos and videos.
Buying Guides – How To Choose The Best Quadcopter Drone?
1. Remote Control
The most important part of a quadcopter is the gyroscope. It helps the drone maintain its equilibrium in mid-air. The basic principle of a quad drone’s work is that it has four motors, and when one motor moves clockwise, the other rotates in an anti-clockwise direction. This creates an imbalance hence making it fly in a certain direction. To control this movement, you need to know how to make use of remote controls.
2. Collision Detection & Communication Loss
This is usually an optional feature in most drones. However, it’s quite important to be familiar with this function when operating a quad drone. Since the hardware is fairly advanced than ever before, there are reduced chances of collision during flight. That being said, if there are increased chances of hitting objects or obstacles while flying then you can make use of collision detection.
If for any reason the communication link between your remote control and drone happens to get disconnected, then you can switch on Return To Home (RTH) mode so that it automatically returns to where it took off from.
3. Range And Battery
The range is usually measured in meters. The average range for a quad drone is about one hundred meters, but you can also purchase ones that have a longer range of two hundred or three hundred meters. To know how much time your drone will last on a full charge, it’s important to check the battery specifications.
4. Integrated Gps System
This is a very useful feature for quad drones. It helps the drone to accurately predict its location in relation to your location. If you’re looking to buy a drone that’s under ten thousand rupees then this should be available as an integrated system within it.
5. 3-Axis Gimbal
This is an important feature to look out for when you’re in the market looking to purchase a drone. It allows stabilization and smoothness of camera movement irrespective of the drone’s movements. The gimbal system helps avoid shaky cam effects that can be very annoying while recording or taking pictures with your camera-equipped drone.
6. Camera And Gimbal
The drones usually come equipped with two types of cameras: built-in and removable ones. Built-in cameras are quite convenient since they don’t need any installation process, but if it’s removed then it may stop working after a while due to a concerning lack of support from manufacturers. If you want better aerial pictures and videos without compromising on quality, make sure the camera attached is a high-definition one that can record in 1080p.
As far as the gimbal is concerned, it helps avoid the shaky-cam effect when taking shots with your drone. This can be done by stabilizing the camera movement regardless of how much the quad drone moves. The quality of videos taken will improve drastically if you make use of a 3-axis gimbal system. It’s also important that the motors are strong enough to support this additional weight.
7. Return To Base (RTB) And Automatic Landing Functionality
Even if you’re an experienced pilot who knows how to navigate his/her way around complex terrains, there are always chances for interruptions in signal or communication strength. Make sure your quad drone comes equipped with Rtb mode so that it can return to where it took off from in case of any interruption. This is usually useful after you’ve lost control or there’s no signal connectivity for a certain period. The automatic landing systems are pretty invaluable when it comes to quad drones since they will save your drone from crashes and collision damage.
No matter how good your equipment is, it’s always advisable to opt for drones that are sturdy and durable. You don’t want to lose your money on something that isn’t worth it in the long run.
When operating a drone- especially the ones that come equipped with cameras and gimbals, there is always a chance of getting damaged or broken. To save your money from being wasted on repairs, you should try to find drones that are easily repairable.
10. Flight Performance
This usually comes down to how fast a drone can fly, whether it is acrobatic or not, and how stable the flight path is. It is important to assess these factors before buying a quad drone so that you know whether it will be able to perform in outdoor conditions or not.
11. Flight Time
This is usually one of the most important factors to look at when purchasing a drone. This specification tells you the approximate time your quad drone will be able to stay in air after it has been fully recharged.
12. Maximum Speed
How fast does your quad drone fly? If you want to capture footage or take photos from a distance, then this parameter comes in handy. It’s also an excellent way to measure how quick and agile a drone is. Keep in mind that drones usually max out during their initial flights before they burn out (due to excessive energy usage). You’ll need them for those urgent shots, so make sure they last as long as possible even if they cost more money than usual.
The software of a drone is usually responsible for setting various types of flight or camera parameters. This may not be much of an issue if you’re flying the drone manually, but it’s important to consider how easy (and user-friendly) the app and other software are.
Some quad drones have the same basic design, but it’s important to consider how stylish and attractive a drone looks. The exterior design usually has nothing to do with performance unless you’re a fashion-conscious buyer. It might be tempting to buy that shiny new quad with slick lights or some other fancy appearance, but don’t get too caught up with its looks if you want better flight time, durability, and camera quality.
15. Ease Of Use
This is a must if you’re buying a drone for your children or a friend who doesn’t have any prior experience. The last thing you want to do is spend hours teaching them how to control the fleet of drones since it will be a lot more fun if they can figure it out by themselves. This also applies to those users who are utilizing Rtb mode and other automated functions.
The price range of quad drones varies from as cheap as $20 to as expensive as thousands of dollars depending on their features, specifications, and brand value. In most cases, the cheap ones won’t have all the fantastic features that high-end ones have, so try to find a balance between affordability and performance before making an order.
17. Drone Insurance Policies & Providers
Insurance policies are optional, but they’re usually quite cheap and can save you heaps of money in the event that you lose or break your drone. There are many insurance providers out there offering varying plans for quad drones, so make sure to do some research before choosing one.
18. Camera Quality
Camera quality is an important factor when it comes to getting a new quad drone since photography enthusiasts will want something more than just a regular camera. This specification may not seem too important if you’re mostly interested in flying the thing around, but it’s worth checking out especially if you were initially planning on taking photos with it too.
19. Headless Mode
This flight mode is like having a built-in GPS on your quad drone. If you’ve used this feature before then it probably won’t even matter what other features or specifications the drone has since it will fly perfectly without crashing (most of the time).
20. Return Home Function
If you’ve ever owned a large drone before, then you’ll know all about this feature since it’s usually included. It comes in handy when your drone is too far away from you. The quad’s return home function will let the device slowly float back to the starting point where it took off from while maintaining its original flight direction.
21. Battery Life
This specification will vary from drone to drone since some can last longer than others. This is directly related to the battery capacity and the overall energy usage of each drone, so be sure to check these two things before making an order.
22. Spare Parts Availability
If you break or lose a part of your drone, then you’ll have to order the replacement part from the manufacturer or find it in a local store. This can be quite difficult if you’re not able to find the specific type that’s compatible with your device. Since there are several types of quad drones out there, it might be easier for some people just to get themselves an entirely new unit instead.
23. Camera Specifications
Quad cameras usually come equipped with similar specifications such as 1080p Full HD video recording and image stabilization features. More expensive models sometimes include better quality cameras and lenses than those found on cheaper devices, so this may be something to consider when shopping around.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Quadcopter Drone?
A quadcopter, also known as a quadrotor helicopter, quadrotor, is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), which uses four rotors to generate lift. Quadcopters are classified among the multi-rotor helicopters and consist of a rigid frame with multiple motor-mounted rotors in various configurations. They have been around for a while now but have recently gained immense popularity due to the development in technology and improvements in their performance. The legalization of commercial drone usage has further increased their presence.
Quadcopters serve multiple purposes ranging from aerial photography, military applications such as surveillance and reconnaissance missions or search & rescue operations, etc., whereas they can also be used by scientists for environmental purposes such as monitoring pollution levels in lakes and rivers, regions in the atmosphere having too much smog, etc. In this article, we will be talking about their design, construction to mention a few.
Who Should Buy A Quadcopter Drone?
If you are a novice and have been thinking of purchasing a quadcopter but aren’t sure if it will be worth your time, money, and effort, below mentioned are certain factors that may help you in making the right decision.
These unmanned aerial vehicles can be used for personal or hobby purposes, where one can capture some breathtaking footage from above with great stability. They offer high maneuverability which means they can fly to different areas fast and do not remain to hover at the same spot effortlessly. High-quality cameras allow one to take videos and pictures from difficult angles while being stabilized by their microprocessors which make them an ideal choice for professionals as well because this quality delivers high accuracy in results too.
Why Should You Get A Quadcopter Drone?
Different types of drones come in all shapes and sizes with varying properties. For instance, the one that is right for you will depend on factors like your budget, how much time you have to invest in flying your drone, whether you would want it primarily for photography or for racing, etc.
Types Of Quadcopter Drones
- Racing Quadcopters: Photography has gained massive popularity over the years due to the easy availability of advanced technology which not only makes it easier to capture images but also allows us to see things from different angles. These quadcopters are specially designed for racing purposes where they can reach speeds up to 80mph depending on their motors and batteries. However, these types of aerial vehicles need better equipment to fly and therefore, range largely on the higher side.
- Professional Quadcopters: Undoubtedly, quadcopters are widely used in various application areas involving photography, videos, etc., where they work effectively to deliver high results. These unmanned aerial vehicles come with their cameras which help capture images or videos seamlessly. They can be compared to handheld devices since they provide stability while flying at heights due to the use of the GPS receiver in the controller. These types of drones also include multiple rotors which allow them to fly rapidly both vertically & horizontally for sustained periods without requiring any manual intervention from your end.
- Hobbyist Quadcopters: If you have been considering purchasing quadcopter but aren’t sure if you are up for it or not, then hobbyist drones are your answer. They are the most basic versions that come at a cost-effective price and require lower maintenance too. These quadcopters can be used both indoors as well as outdoors to have fun with family & friends. When compared to other types, their design is simple and they lack accessories such as a camera which means you cannot capture images/videos from one of these devices.
- Toy Quadcopters: Today, most toy stores sell mini drone models that weigh approximately 100gms and can be flown within the house by beginners. These types of quadcopters look like small helicopters but fly with top speeds of around 30mph; they don’t include any advanced features either. One most quadcopters path only purchase these models from a trustworthy and reliable source if they don’t want to end up with inferior quality devices.
How To Fly A Quadcopter Drone?
- Choosing The Right Location: Whether you want to fly your quadcopter for fun or professionally, you must choose the right location first. It would be best if you can find a location that offers some level of privacy where you will not be required to worry about people looking on as they pass by.
- Prepare Your Drone: Now, before flying the device check to see that all propellers are tightly secured and place 4 AA batteries into the controller then plug in the power connector from the drone into it. Once done, turn on both devices and start them up without any external influence such as wind as these factors could end up with a crash landing of your drone.
- Use The Right Remote Controller: When flying quadcopters, it is important to choose the right kind of controller. For instance, if one plans to use the drone for photography purposes then they should buy a transmitter that has at least 6 channels with enough power so that there are no signal interferences when in flight. Choose the right frequency band that would work best in your area and always ensure that you have spare batteries ready in case your current ones die out midway.
- Understand Basic Functions Of The Controller: Whether you want to fly a quadcopter professionally or just use it as a hobby, you must understand every function of the controller before trying them all for yourself. One must read directions carefully and slowly to avoid breaking the device in case any mistake is made.
- Fly-In An Open Area: Before taking off, make sure that you are flying your quadcopter drone in an open area that has less interference from other radio signals. If possible try flying on weekdays when there aren’t too many people around as this would allow for more safety & convenience; it would be best to choose some high ground (2nd or 3rd floor) preferably with concrete walls surrounding it.
- Maintain Proper Distance From The Ground: While taking off & landing, one should maintain a safe distance from the ground by first taking some height before descending again for landing. Avoid attempting to land directly on the ground as this might damage your quadcopter and also those who are located around it.
- Take-Off & Land: While taking off and landing, the first thing that you should do is to take some height before descending again for landing. This can be done by first taking full throttle then slowly decreasing it to half once the drone is in the air. When you want to land, gradually decrease the throttle to zero and bring it down slowly for a smooth landing.
- Fly Safely: It is best that one safely fly their quadcopter drones at all times when in flight. Ensure that there are no people or animals around who might be hurt if something goes wrong with the device during take-off or descent.
- Learn To Hover: Before trying how to hover a quadcopter drone, make sure that your device’s gyroscope is locked & balanced well using proper trim controls then try taking off from ground level while maintaining a safe distance from the ground/obstacles around it. Once done, set your controller sticks to a neutral position and try hovering it by maintaining level, forward & most importantly backward stability.
- Try More Advanced Controls: After becoming adept at normal flying controls, one can then try with some advanced controls like 360-degree flips, rolls & other more complex maneuvers to improve their drone flying skills. One must perform these complex moves in an open area & away from any people or animals who might be hurt if something goes wrong during the process of performing these tricks.
What Is The Range Of A Quadcopter Drone?
The range is the maximum distance that your drone can travel before losing contact with the controller. This range will vary depending on factors like weather, altitude & interference from obstacles around it. A single battery charge will also limit the flying range of your device so make sure to choose a drone that gives you a long flight time along with the maximum possible range.
What Is The Maximum Height That A Quadcopter Drone Can Fly To?
Maximum height is the height at which your quadcopter drone can fly under normal conditions. It would depend on factors like weather & interference from obstacles around it. The maximum height would also vary with altitude because of thinner air that exists up in the sky, so flying higher than usual must be done carefully.
How Long Can A Typical Quadcopter Drone Fly On One Battery Charge?
The typical flight time of a quadcopter drone will usually be between 5-10 minutes, depending upon factors like motor efficiency, battery size & weight, etc. More efficient motors tend to use batteries less while larger batteries can provide more power along with longer flight times too.
What Is The Weight Limit For Quadcopter Drone?
Weight limit indicates the maximum payload that your quadcopter drone is allowed to carry before it becomes unbalanced. This weight limit will usually be specified by the manufacturer & can vary from model to model too depending upon their specific features. If the weight of the camera is more than this limit, then you cannot attach it on board fewer your device unless you use some kind of counterweights like batteries or other devices which are lighter in weight.
How Far Can You Fly Your Quadcopter Drone?
This all depends on factors like weather, flying mode & range of the drone in the sky. Under ideal conditions i.e. when there is no wind and your drone is in an open area with no obstacles around it, you can fly it up to about 1000 feet in the sky which would approximately take 4 minutes for a single charge using one battery.
How To Register Your Quadcopter Drone?
For all new drones above a certain weight, registration is now mandatory at the FAA website. The reason for this is that it has become almost impossible to distinguish between commercial & hobbyist flying drones which may pose a danger to people on the ground while flying in restricted areas like airports & military bases. To avoid any trouble from the authorities though, you can join AMA or the Academy of Model Aeronautics club and register your device with them so they can provide you the proof of registration which you must carry along when flying your drone. If registering with AMA is not an option in your country then you should go ahead & file a paper application under section 336 at FAA online, print out the certificate once done and keep safe with yourself whenever flying your drone.
What Are The Common Aspects Influencing Drone Speed?
Typically the maximum speed of a drone would depend on its weight & size, rotational velocity in rpm and throttle applied. A quadcopter with four motors and small blades attached to it is usually much faster than a hexacopter or an octocopter, both of which have more motors & larger blades which ultimately increase flying time but decrease top speed because of the additional weight & diameter requirement for lift.
Are Quadcopter Drones Hard To Fly?
Flying a quadcopter, octocopter or hexacopter is not a piece of cake and it requires lots of practice & complete concentration on your part to be able to fly your drone in the sky without any interruptions from heavy wind currents. In addition to that if you are not wearing proper protective gear like elbow pads or knee caps then you might end up hurting yourself during the drone landing process by either hitting hard against the ground or walls/obstacles around you. To prevent this from happening, you should always wear these gears whenever flying your drone.
Are There Any Quadcopter Drone Safety Requirements?
Yes, there are certain safety guidelines to be followed when flying drones in the sky. First of all, you should always fly your device at a safe distance of about 200-300 feet away from yourself & any people or animals that may not be able to get out of the way if something goes wrong during the drone take-off or landing phase. Second, while flying, always keep an eye on your quadcopter’s positioning and never let it fly beyond its range as this might cause it to lose connection with the controller and then ultimately fall somewhere where you don’t want it to land. Finally, avoid hitting any obstacles like telephone lines, trees, etc because even a minor accident can result in complete damage to your device and much more for anything else that gets in its path.
What Is The Main Difference Between A Quadcopter Drone And A Helicopter Drone?
There is a huge difference between these two flying devices. While quadcopter drones fly on the four rotors of their propellers, helicopters have one main rotor and a tail rotor for stabilization purposes. In addition to that quadcopter drones fly in an X pattern whereas helicopters keep hovering around their axis unless there is some disturbance from gravity force which will make it fall. Helicopters are more fuel-efficient as compared to quadcopter drones because they can be flown in various atmospheric conditions like high altitudes or strong wind currents while quadcopters are short-range flying devices that cannot be used much outside your house unless you are looking for an adventurous experience with your drone.
What Do You Do If Your Quadcopter Drone Loses Connection?
If your quadcopter drone loses its connection then you should immediately pull up the throttle and get it back in reach. This is especially important when flying a heavy quadcopter that has four rotors attached to it because pulling up the throttle suddenly could lead to serious damage or injury for anything that comes in its paths like people, animals, or any other infrastructure around you.
What Is The Best Way To Control Your Quadcopter Drone?
The best way to control your quadcopter drone is by using a radio controller that transmits signals in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. This radio controller comes attached to all drones manufactured these days and it operates through 4 channels that respond to transmitter stick inputs (left, right, forward, backward). How well you can control your device will depend upon how quickly you can make these movements according to situations around you which vary based upon the distance traveled by your drone. It is always better first practice inside on an open field because of limited space & absence of available there before venturing out into the open sky.
How Fast Can A Quadcopter Drone Fly?
These days most drones with high-quality cameras attached to them can fly in the range of 30-45 mph which is more than enough to capture some pretty nice aerial footage. However, they cannot be used for racing purposes because they are big and don’t possess that aerodynamic design like actual racing drones.
How Can You Make Your Quadcopter Drone Go Faster?
There are three ways of making your quadcopter drone go faster: first, you can attach a more powerful battery to it which will give more power to the rotors and thus push them at higher speeds. Second, you can also fit some counter-rotating blades or propellers on it so that they do not rotate in the same direction as the main blade attached to its central hub. Finally, you can even attach an additional motor rotor which will increase both speeds as well as stability of your device while flying at high speeds.
» Check More Top Rated & Related Product Reviews
|» Best Ebook Readers|
|» Portable Bluetooth Speakers|
|» Best Waterproof Headphones|
|» WiFi Range Extenders Reviews|
|» Shooting Ear Protection Reviews|