3 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 1 3 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 2 Top 3 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews in 2021
- 3 Final Verdict
Do you do a lot of work that needs air compressors? So, it is sure that you understand the importance of having a huge size compressed air storage tank attached to it. These do help you to power all of the heavy-duty tools without any stress or hassle. Typically, 80-gallon air compressor products catch much attention from buyers since they are highly durable and offer you an awesome power-stacked punch for all of the tools possessed.
There are tons of different companies that release air compressors. However, not all of these are good deals for your desire. For that reason, we introduce to you 3 of the best 80-gallon air compressors available for purchase.
Without further ado, let’s check these out!
Top 3 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews in 2021
1. Powermate Vx PLA4708065 80-Gallon Electric Air CompressorB0083FBDNM
Powermate Vx PLA4708065 80-Gallon Electric Air Compressor takes the first position in the list of excellent 80-gallon air compressors. Wonder the reason? The model from Powermate has everything you want for a perfect compressor.
Released by Powermate – one of the notable brands in this industry, the product has gained the public’s attention as well as earned a lot of positive feedback. First of all, it remarkably comes with a 15-amp motor that runs a full 4.7 horsepower. Furthermore, it is also rated at 14 CFM (cubic feet per minute) that provides a compressed air worth of 90 PSI. Such an awesome level of power is perfect to deliver a consistent airflow and works great when you are using air tools. The best part is that a storage tank with 80 gallons allows you to do heavy-duty tasks with ease.
One of the wonderful features that leave a strong impression on customers is that it remains quiet for a powerful air compressor. Furthermore, it is solidly constructed, thanks to a full cast-iron crankcase and a cast-iron cylinder body made for a long lifespan.
- Noise-free operation
- Provides a surprising amount of power
- Includes an oil-lubricated pump
- Comes with the impressive runtime with air tools
- Has a solid and sturdy construction
- Must be bolted to the floor.
2. Industrial Air IV5048055 Vertical 80 gallon Air CompressorB00GRNUC9S
Durability is the strong point of this Industrial Air 80-gallon compressor as the construction is sturdy cast iron! Thanks to its vertical design, the model saves much space for the workstation. Outstandingly, its powerful, heavy-duty motor can help to operate on 230-240 Volts, in addition to delivering 5.2 HP. As a result, users are easily able to use this unit for most industrial applications.
Your eyebrows can be raised by the feature that its motor has protection for voltage fluctuations. That means the Thermal Overload Protection System automatically shuts the compressor off if the motor does become overheated. Not only that, but your tools will also be added much more power, with the presence of the 2-stage compressor pump.
This model is able to deliver about 17.9 CFM at 100 PSI or 17 CFM at 175 PSI. Its maximum pressure is about 175 PSI. Hence, you are easily allowed to work with a number of different air tools.
- Delivers a lot of power
- Has cool and efficient operation
- Comes with the protection from voltage fluctuations
- Includes the high maximum pressure of 175 PSI
- Has the vertical design
- Operate more than one tool at the same time
- A little noisy
- Very heavy
- Not portable
3. EMAX Compressor Model EP07V080V3B00497335Y
Although EMAX Compressor Model EP07V080V3 is a bit more expensive than others in the list of 80-gallon air compressors, it owns all the outstanding features you would expect in a top of the line compressor. This model comes with different technologies that result in big satisfaction. The 2 remarkable features that win users’ hearts are efficiency (even when you are using your air tools) and durability.
First of all, the unit has a large capacity 80-gallon ASME tank. Along with the 2-stage pump system, EMAX Compressor Model EP07V080V3 also serves you as long as 50,000 hours. What is more? The compressor’s dual-control design ensures an extended period of use.
Thanks to its 175 maximum PSI, the model can even power about any air tool that you can think of. What we like best is its impressive and solid construction. While the pump and motor parts are greatly made from durable cast iron, the engine might last a long time, with the EMAX’s Cool-Tek Technology.
On top of that, its solid steel construction includes a drain with dual timers that help to prevent the stress of daily maintenance. Finally, the compressor is always kept cool at all times, thanks to the existence of the flywheel.
- Gives up to 50,000 hours of product life.
- Includes an automatic tank drain.
- Has a quiet and cool operation, thanks to the Cool-Tek technology.
- Comes with maximum durability.
- No need for daily maintenance.
- Very expensive and heavy
Of course, there are many options out there when it comes to purchasing the best 80-gallon air compressors in the current markets. To make a happy investment, please spend your time researching carefully on any compressor unit that you are considering before paying money on. Don’t forget to take our sound advice and use the above list for recommendation. Good luck!
- 🥇[TOP 10] Best Airbrush Compressors Reviews In 2021
- 🥇[TOP 3] Best Plasma Cutter With Built-in Compressor Reviews In 2021
- 🥇[TOP 5] Best 30 Gallon Air Compressor Reviews In 2021
- 🥇[TOP 3] Best Air Compressor For Car Painting Reviews in 2021
- 🥇[TOP 3] Best Home Garage Air Compressor Reviews In 2021
- 🥇A Snapshot in Sanborn Air Compressor New Review In 2021
- 🥇[TOP 5] Best Electric Pressure Washers Reviews In 2021
- 🥇[TOP 10] Best Diesel Air Compressor For Big Projects Reviews In 2021