In beautiful Natchez Hills Winery at Fontanel, you and your Valentine will enjoy an evening of romance set to the live musical backdrop of celebrated jazz vocalist Jaimee Paul, along with an elegant dinner and dessert menu prepared by Fontanel Head Chef John Williams.
Jaimee Paul and her band of accomplished jazz musicians, including Leif Shires on trumpet, have designed an extraordinary program for this very special Valentine’s event.
Ticketing for this event closes on Monday, February 12th at 7:00 PM.
Each couple will be seated at their own private table. Couples who wish to dine with other guests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chef John Williams has prepared a magnificent menu:
– Salad course featuring fresh burrata, toasted pistachios, crisp ham, roasted tomatoes and basil with a sherry wine vinaigrette.
– Main course featuring petit beef filet, dauphinois potatoes, oil-roasted asparagus, and roasted corn jus.
– Dessert course featuring a decadent triple chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse garnished with chocolate pearls.
Wine, beer and cocktails will be available for purchase. Cocktail service will be available table side as well as at the full bar.
6:45 PM – Doors open. It is not necessary to arrive prior to doors opening, as seating is preassigned according to purchase order.
7:00 PM – Dinner is served.
7:30 PM – Concert begins.
9:30 PM – Evening concludes.
Times are approximate.
RED ROSE BOUQUETS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Surprise your Valentine with a bouquet of one dozen red roses expertly designed by Fontanel’s Creative Director and floral designer, Vance Nichols*. Roses will be presented in a glass vase and placed on your table prior to your arrival. Each bouquet is $49.99 plus tax and must be pre-ordered along with your reservation.
*Vance Nichols has been featured on MarthaStewartWeddings.com, People.com and Brides.com for his spectacular event and floral designs.
– $79.99 per person plus 21% service charge and tax.
– Refunds are not available for this event.
– Wine, beer and cocktails will be available for additional purchase.
– Bouquets of one dozen red roses are available for $49.99 plus tax by pre-order only.