The Mansion at Fontanel is a 33,000 square foot log cabin and former home of Country Music legend and Hall of Fame member Barbara Mandrell is open for daily tours. This is the only “home of the star” tour in Nashville that you can actually go inside! The Mansion boasts over 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, an indoor pool and even an indoor shooting range.
The Mansion at Fontanel has been filled to the brim with photos, memorabilia and personal items from the period when the Mandrell family lived there. Additionally, the personal collections of current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald are featured, including one-of-a-kind items, personal photos, and keepsakes of the artists they currently manage – Alabama, Kenny Chesney, Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson and many others!
Mansion Tour Reservations
- Adults $24
- Seniors (60 +) $22
- Youth (6-15 years old) $14
- Kids (5 and under) FREE
- Active Military (with ID) FREE
- Active Military Spouses (with ID) and Their Children FREE
- Retired Military $22
- Students and Educators $22
Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates. Advance tickets available online for most dates.
Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
- To reserve Mansion tour tickets, please call 615-724-1600.
- Fontanel Mansion is open for tours seven days a week from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, beginning at the top of each hour.
- Tours are fully guided and last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Space is limited and we tend to sell out. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Groups of 15 or more should call Group Sales for discounts and special offers – .
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Stone House Shoppe.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person. You may call the box office at to purchase advance tickets with your discount (please present card when picking up your tickets).
- Please check in at the Gift Shop for your tour at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Shuttles are available for transport to the Mansion. No passenger vehicles are allowed up the private drive without prior approval from management.
- Please note that on amphitheater concert days, Mansion tours end at noon. Please consult Woods at Fontanel website for dates.