Mansion Tours at Fontanel
In the heart of the lush Fontanel estate sits a magnificent 33,000-square foot log home, which offers one of the most extraordinary mansion tours you’ll ever experience. Whether you’re a country music fan or a fan of architectural splendor, the Mansion at Fontanel is the place to enjoy a one-of-kind multi-sensory treat.
The Mansion, once the home of country music megastar Barbara Mandrell, that boasts over 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, an indoor pool, and even an indoor shooting range. Rooms are filled with mementos and memorabilia of the current owners who are very successful Music Managers plus amazing memorabilia from numerous other music stars associated with Fontanel….Our talented tour guides might even serenade and play you one of their original songs.
What gives every room so much character are the tales and experiences of the country music greats who have spent time at The Mansion; stories you will relive on our daily guided tours. Additionally, the personal collections of current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald are featured, including one-of-a-kind items, personal photos, and keepsakes of the artists they currently manage – Alabama, Kenny Chesney, Big & Rich, Old Dominion, Gretchen Wilson, Nitty Gritty Dirt band, Jewel and many others.
From interesting collectibles to an eye-catching design aesthetic, this venue has it all. From floor to ceiling, The Mansion at Fontanel exudes rustic warmth, with old-growth larch pine logs that were handpicked all the way from Montana.
The Mansion is enjoyable for all ages and we encourage guests take pictures, videos, relax on the furniture, pick up and play guitars and pianos around the house and use our restrooms and facilities. We are also ADA equipped with ramps and elevators for those who need this assistance.
Come experience the mansion tour that is like no other, or host a private event the way country legends would.
Mansion Tour Reservations
- Adults $24
- Seniors (60 +) $22
- Youth (6-15 years old) $14
- Kids (5 and under) FREE
- Active Military (with ID) FREE
- Active Military Spouses (with ID) and Their Children FREE
- Retired Military $22
- Students and Educators $22
Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates. Advance tickets available online for most dates.
Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Fontanel Mansion is open for tours seven days a week from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- To reserve Mansion tour tickets, please click the “Book Now” button or call 615-724-1600. Due to numerous public and private events that may alter tour times, you are strongly encouraged to call ahead and book your tour in advance.
- Tours are fully guided and last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Space is limited and tours often sell out. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Groups of 15 or more should call the box office at 615-724-1600 to connect with our Group Sales department.
- AAA members, active and retired military, military families, students and educators receive discounted tickets. Click the “Book Now” button or call our box office at 615-724-1600 for details.
- Please check in at Vintage Creek Boutique at least 15 minutes prior to your reserved start time. Guests are transported to the Mansion via Fontanel shuttles. No passenger vehicles are allowed up the private drive without prior approval from management.
- Please note that on amphitheater concert days, Mansion tours end at noon. Please consult Woods at Fontanel website for dates.