*Tours of The Mansion at Fontanel are sold out during the following dates/times: April 16th, April 19th, May 6th (last tour at 11am), May 14th, May 20th, August 18th (last tour at 11am)*
The Mansion – Mansion Tours at Fontanel
In the heart of the lush Fontanel estate sits a magnificent 33,000-square foot log home, which offers one of the most extraordinary mansion tours you’ll ever experience. Whether you’re a country music fan or not, the Mansion at Fontanel is the place to enjoy a one-of-kind multi-sensory treat.
The Mansion, once the home of country music megastar Barbara Mandrell, gives you a glimpse of what it’s like to live like country royalty. No other tour offers an experience like this. The Mansion boasts over 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, an indoor pool, and even an indoor shooting range. Rooms are filled with mementos and memorabilia of the Mandrell family plus amazing memorabilia from numerous other music stars associated with Fontanel…plus interactive tours highlight these visual treats to the ambient sound of country music. You can even enjoy these tours given by some of Nashville finest talent with a beer or water. Our tour guides might even play you one of their original songs. You can also purchase Barbara Mandrell and Fontanel merchandise.
Aside from the personal collection of the Mandrell family, what gives every room so much character are the tales and experiences of the country music greats who have spent time at The Mansion; stories you will relive on our daily guided tours. Additionally, the personal collections of current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald are featured, including one-of-a-kind items, personal photos, and keepsakes of the artists they currently manage – Alabama, Kenny Chesney, Big & Rich, Old Dominian, Gretchen Wilson, Jewel and many others.
From interesting collectibles to an eye-catching design aesthetic, this venue has it all. From floor to ceiling, The Mansion at Fontanel exudes rustic warmth, with old-growth pine logs that Barbara Mandrell and her husband, Ken Dudney, handpicked all the way from Montana. Barbara herself spearheaded the design and construction of the home, as she wanted it to be one of her life’s biggest achievements. She had envisioned it to be a private escape for her family and closest friends.
The pool atrium features a majestic ceiling, and through which guests may behold amazing views. The mansion has a total of 20 exit doors, allowing guests to easily step outside to catch a whiff of fresh air or to take a stroll on the perfectly manicured landscape.
Head down to Fontanel and experience a mansion tour like no other, or host a private event the way country legends would. Explore our website to learn more about The Mansion, or get in touch with us today.
Mansion Tour Reservations
- Adults $24
- Seniors (60 +) $22
- Youth (6-15 years old) $14
- Kids (5 and under) FREE
- Active Military (with ID) FREE
- Active Military Spouses (with ID) and Their Children FREE
- Retired Military $22
- Students and Educators $22
Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates. Advance tickets available online for most dates.
Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
- To reserve Mansion tour tickets, please call 615-724-1600.
- Fontanel Mansion is open for tours seven days a week from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, beginning at the top of each hour.
- Tours are fully guided and last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Space is limited and we tend to sell out. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Groups of 15 or more should call Group Sales for discounts and special offers – .
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Stone House Shoppe.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person. You may call the box office at to purchase advance tickets with your discount (please present card when picking up your tickets).
- Please check in at the Gift Shop for your tour at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Shuttles are available for transport to the Mansion. No passenger vehicles are allowed up the private drive without prior approval from management.
- Please note that on amphitheater concert days, Mansion tours end at noon. Please consult Woods at Fontanel website for dates.